JetCat P 80-SE Turbine
Introducing the new JetCat P80-SE with more POWER and enhanced reliability.
The P80-SE continues JetCat’s extremely successful P80 engine. The new design of the P80-SE incorporates an optimized compressor/diffuser-system, resulting in higher engine performance and reliability.
The engine follows throttle commands almost without delay. In addition to the outstanding features of or ECU V6.0, the new ECU V6.3 has an ‘auto power down’ function built in, which allows to switch off the engine power supply (receiver off) before the engine cool down sequence has been finished. In this case the ECU will stay powered on, finish the cool down sequence and then auto power down itself.
- Thrust: 22 LB @ 125,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.9 LB, incl. starter
- Diameter: 4.4 inches
- RPM Range: 35,000 – 125,000
- Exhaust gas temp.: 580°C -690°C
- Fuel consumption: 9 oz per/min at full power
- Fuel: Jet A1, 1-K kerosene
- Lubrication: approximately 5% synthetic turbine oil in the fuel
- Maintenance interval: 25 hours